CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 18, 2008

Rascal Flatts!!!



I am in love with rascal flatts and kellie pickler! My brother james took me, my sister in-law, brother, and mom! Kellie pickler opened up for them and sang red high heels (my favorite), i wonder, a dolly parton song, and a brand new song and a lot more! She took off her shoes because she bonked her head before, and she promised she hasnt been drinking LOL! I LOVE her she is so bubbly and always like happy!! Then the coolest thing ever was when it was pitch black then lights flashing every where and then rascal flatts got onto this circular stage and it rose up out of darkness and a million camera lights were flashing and they came out of nowhere and they started singing me and my gang and on the part california to oregon, they sang california to salt lake city, and everyone went crazy then a bridge came down from the top and it was REALLY loud and fireworks were going off IT WAS AH-MAZING!!!!!Then one of the guys was like talking about salt lake and was like acting like a women exited to go to rascal flatts it was really funny!!! They sang a lot of my favorite songs they are awsome!!! They also sang a sodier song and about 10 soldiers came onto the stage, it was awsome! They had fire works and a huge screen t.v. that played the music video! They were done but we got an encore and they sang still feels good, and life is a highway, then they were done :( Still feels good is the name of their tour!! Then james bought me a shirt! Then we went home! It was the FUNNEST thing I have EVER done!!!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I love that you have a blog now! :) And even though I'm not a huge fan of those ole Rascal Flatts, I agree with Carrie Underwood!