CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 26, 2008

our cruise!

We've been planning our cruise for..........i dont know but a long time. We've been doing a lot of things to get ready. we've been shopping,tanning,and getting the passports. we finally got our passports and mine came last. We are leaving in 11..10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..days and i cant wait till its just 1 more day!! The people that are going are my mom,dad,doug,erin,james,wes,kensie,brooklyn,jeff,janine,allison,jana,landon and of course me! I'm not to happy about the car situation, or that im the only one that doesnt get a credit card, but when your littlest one you dont really have any say :( Well i cant wait till we leave and i let you know how it goes!!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

10 days 'til we leave...I CAN'T WAIT! Oh, and I wouldn't be too concerned about the driving situations or sleeping arrangements or anything else (including your ship card), because you are the youngest child AND the only girl and you generally get what you want :)