I have this class called family and home economics, and we had a day care day where we bring a little kid to school. I brought sid, he is so cute. When he got there late, we colored a ghost and a dinosour, and the onlly colors that he would use were red and blue, because thats spiderman colors. Then we decorated cookies, and he liked to lick the frosting. I skiped 7th period and took him home so I could watch him until his parents got home. He kept complaining that I lived so far and he was tired. Then we got home and played xbox. He kept jumping all over and it was way cute, then he played basket ball but he was to little to control it and i just wanted to sqeeze him because he was so cute!! We watched arthur, and thomas the train. Then he went home and he was so cute!!
Will's Blessing Day
3 days ago



1 comments:
YEAH I BROKE UP WITH RYAN! NOW IM BACK WITH JESSE! JUST CANT RESIST THE COWBOY! HA HA! HOWS YOUR LIFE!
Post a Comment