CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 7, 2009

mY bIrThDaY.....


I had a great 14 birthday :) on tuesday i went to lunch at olive garden with the girls! on wensday i went to breakfast then went shopping for my present then came home and went to my softball game then had a bonfire! on friday i had my birthday party with my friends that was soo much fun!! i invited caitlin, kelsey, and julie but julie couldnt come! but we had pizza and walked on this trail and caitlin and kelsey ate a beatle!! it was so gross haha then we went and played in the river! when we came back we had ice cream sundaes then a bonfire! it was so much fun! i got lots of presents....from kelsey i got....bubble bath, picture frame and photo album, 3 candy bars and a powerade, super cute earings, lip gloss, perfume and i think thats it she got me a lot of stuff :) caitlin left her present in her moms car haha! my mom got me board shorts, sunglasses and earrings and britnee got me 20 bucks and my grandparents gave me 20 bucks doug and erin gave me satin hands and curve perfume and a c.d.! steve and jess gave me a necklace and earrings and wes and kensie gave me perfume! and my softball team gave me balloons and a twix and a card!! it was a great birthday!!!







2 comments:

KAITLYN said...

Kenz... I can't believe how much you are changing! Its so crazy, I don't feel like I have been gone that long until I get on here and see all these pictures! Everyone is growing up so fast. And so many changes in life!
Love ya tons!
~Katie~

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

i know its crazy!! u have changed soo much too!! i miss u so much....lov ya too :)