Well I havent written anything for a while so I thought I would! Only 7 weeks left of school....I think my u.s. history teacher reminds us EVERYDAY I think he is more excited than us LoL! I got in the national jr. honors society at my school for next year I dont really want to do it anymore though because I dont really have any close friends in there but I do have some and it will be fun to make new ones! We get to go on field trips and do service projects so I guess it will be fun! Brooklyn is way cute and growing up so big and same with Ileigh they are so much fun!! I am starting softball this week and I am way excited because I have a lot of friends on my team! This summer I might work at seven peaks with my friend we thought it would be fun and something to do while making money! I am pretty sure I am going to girls camp for the first time this summer!! I am so excited and me and my friends have it all planned out!! I just got braces a few months ago.......well 2 months down........2 years to go haha!! My favorite class in school is probubly drama! least favorite would be science! Well I guess thats it :)
Will's Blessing Day
3 days ago



2 comments:
what do u mean you MIGHT do it, we ARE doing it!
oh, and what do we have planed out? ha! oh and u need to get ur freakin papers in for gc. HURRY!!
we have girls camp planned out haha the beds with you me and julie and the glowsticks!! i am WAY excited!!!
Post a Comment