So in my drama class we are putting on a play! I am in this play called spy t.v. ! It is really fun and a funny play! It's about this reality t.v. show that puts cameras up in a high school and the kids hate it except 3 popular kids, and they are trying to get rid of the cameras and it is really funny haha! I am one of the 3 popular kids. I am a leader of a rock band because this one girl who was supposed to play it is in disney world for the next two weeks and when she gets back we are doing our final performances and i am way excited i got her part!! But i am WAY nervous because i am scared i will forget my line or stutter or trip or cough! but i think it will be ok haha! But i have no clue what to wear because i dont have any clothes that fit my character lol and i dont know how to do my hair or ANYTHING!! but I am still really excited because my charachter is really sarcastic and fun to play and it is my first play in front of a lot of people so i am kind of nervous!!
Will's Blessing Day
3 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment