CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 14, 2008

I've been tagged

So the big thing in the blog world right now is being tagged by friends to learn a little more about you. Here it goes!


5 Years Ago:
In second grade


5 Things on my To Do List today:
-Go to steve and jessicas house

-Watch American idol

-Finish math homework that I dont understand

-Play with brooklyn and Ileigh

-Go to orem with my mom and kensie




Snacks I enjoy:
yogurt

pretzels

trail mix




3 Bad Habits:
-being late to school

-not listening to what im supposed to do or i just ignor it

-being shy



5 Places I've Lived:
-Spanish Fork, Utah

Sorry, there’s only been 1 place




5 Jobs I've Had:

Im 12 the only jobs ive had are chores and baby sitting


Countries Visited Outside the US:

-Mexico


Things you don't know about me:
-It bugs me when people dont understand me

-I hate it when i say something and people just nodd there head or say cool
like its the stupidest thing they ever heard or it doesnt make sense :0 aghhh

-I hate school and all of the gossip mean girls at my school

-I hate las vegas and dont understand why I'm the only one

-I love being scared

-I love heights

-I love laughing

-I'm scared of trains because of dennis the mennis, aliens(even though they're fake),the dark, and camping even though its fun

Before I Die:
-I want to go to college

-I want to get married in the temple

-I want 5 or 6 kids!

- I want to visit every state and more countries

A Few Favorites:

Ice Cream: mcflurries with m&ms

Smells: laundry soap, my grandmas vacuum, the air conditioner

Sports to Watch: football, baseball, basketball

Dessert:brownies, icecream

TV Shows: simpsons, reba, american idol, disney channel

Sound: A Baby’s Giggle, the ocean, music

Day of the Week: Saturday

Restaurant: olive garden

Drink: powerade

Disney Movies: A Goofy Movie, Finding Nemo, Monster’s Inc., cinderella, high school musical 1&2, parent trap, meet the robinsons

Books: devils arithmetic, because of winn-dixie, freak the mighty, everything on top of a waffle, wait till helen comes, against an amber sky

Movies: LEGALLY BLONDE I love that movie, i watch it like every day, I LOVE Reese witherspoon too!!!!!!

Lunch Meat: chicken

Candy bar: take 5

Cereal: fruit loops, captain crunch

Food: erins chicken alfredo, pizza, and good ol' hamburgers

Husband: I'm 12

1 comments:

Erin said...

YAY! I make one of your favorite foods! Although I can't say I blame you...that stuff is the best! :)