





I love watching american idol each week. My favorite people on it are david archuleta, and brooke white!I like david a but he doesnt really have a personality, and he has the same tone in his voice every week. I like brooke white but i'm not crazy about any of the contestants on the show this year, but its still always fun to watch, and then talk about it to my friends later. the judges make the show perfect too, because it makes it fun to listen to everyones different opinion, and to see simon be nice!!;)American idol is so much fun and i cant wait to see the winner!!!!!!!!
Will's Blessing Day
3 days ago



7 comments:
i know i loooovvvvveeee it!!! i was soooo sad when brooke white got off!! seriously it sould of been jason!
i was so sad i was about to cry! : (
i dont know why the crap it says alex but ya its kelsey.
You know you are welcome over at our house anytime - especially to watch American Idol! I was sad when Brooke got kicked off, although I could see it coming - it was her time to go. Hopefully David A gets kicked off soon. I guess now I'm rooting for dreads guy or David Cook. And I'm with you - my favorite judge is Simon by far!
Hey on my blog it has a slide show at the bottom and it has flowers on it. do u know how to get it off? its probualy really simple but ya i just dont know how!
The flowers. sorry forgot to say what i wanted off!
I love your family collage at the bottom of your blog! So cute!
where were u at school today?
Post a Comment