CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 1, 2008

Halloween Party!!!!

K so me and erin decided it would be fun to do some halloween stuff so on saturday me, kensie, BK(brooklyn), doug, my mom, and landon went to see landon at horseback!!! Then we went to this hamburgur place called parkers drive in!!! Then we went back to doug and erins house and made pumpkin roll and played games!!! Then we carved pumpkins, I carved R.I.P. tombstones and kensie carved carlson clan 08, doug carved a silly face with ears and wes carved BK!!!! After that we watched hocus pocus and about 5 minutes into the show we decided to get pizza yummy!!! It was so much fun thank you doug and erin for letting it be at your house!!!!!! I just love this picture of BK she looks so evil lol!!!

1 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

''COMMENT''


jk
she is so cute!!!!!
sounds so fun! pumkin roll sounds good right now..
;)