CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 10, 2008

*..:Bored:..*

I have had NOTHING to write about and I am really bored so i just found this on someones blog and decided to do it!!

4 Places I Visit Over and Over

1. School
2.Kelseys house(when she lets me LOL)
3. Orem
4. Anywhere is Spanish fork LOL

4 People who call/text/email me regularly

1. Kelsey
2.Erin
3. Kelsey
4. Kelsey LOL

4 Favorite Foods

1. Alfredo
2. Pizza
3. Salad
4. Chicken

4 Places I'd Rather Be

1. With Kelsey and Julie :) on a/in.....
2. California
3. Cruise Ship
4. in the rain LOL :)

4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over

1. TITANIC
2. LEGALLY BLONDE
3. NOW AND THEN
4. HAIRSPRAY

4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to

1. Miley Cyrus
2. Jordin sparks
3. Natasha Bedingfield
4. Taylor Swift

1 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

hahahah thanks for mentioning my name so much!!