summers over!! aaaahhhhhhhhh. i am so sad. but summer was so boring. and i hate my stupid house. we r going to have the best freakin school year ever starting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Be kinder than necessary; for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im the kind of girl who will burst out laughing at something that happened yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, Love like you have never been hurt before, Live each day like it's the last.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
laughing is the best medicine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dont let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
laugh when you can...apoligize when you should...love deeply and forget quickly...have not regrets...life is to short to be unhappy...you have to take the good with the bad...smile when your sad...love what you have and always remember what you had...always forgive...but never forget...learn from you mistakes but never regret...people change and things go wrong but always remember...LiFe GoEs On!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be your own kind of beautiful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all have our time machines, some take us back there called memories, some take us forward, there called dreams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is as good as you make it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not perfect...I'm pretty clumsy...my friends and I sometimes fight...I'm not gorgous or cute like the other girls...and somedays noting goes right...but when I think about it I remember how amazing life truly is...and maybe...just maybe...I like being UnPeRfEcT :)
1 comments:
summers over!! aaaahhhhhhhhh.
i am so sad. but summer was so boring. and i hate my stupid house. we r going to have the best freakin school year ever starting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment