I got this idea from my friend so we decided to name our top ten things we cant live without!!
This is not in order!!
1.
Aeropostale
This is my favorite store ever!!! This is where I get like all of my clothes
2.
My computer
I am on my computer like everyday!!
3.
Old Navy Flip Flops
This is like the only shoe i will ever wear
4. My Zune
I Listen to my Zune everyday and has all my favorite songs on there!!
5.
Gmail
I get on gmail every day all day and chat with my friend on there!!!
6. Xbox
My xbox is so much fun!!
7. Music
I LOVE music!!! I love natasha bedingfield, aly and aj, kellie pickler, rascal flatts, KENNY CHESNEY!!!!!! jordin sparks, and kelly clarkson!!!
8.
KENNY CHESNEY!!!!
I luv him he is sooo FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
9.
My bed
I luv my bed it is soooo comfy
10.
My nieces
Ileigh is soo cute and has so cuch personality Brooklyn is also really cute and is soooo smart she does soooo many cute tricks they are sooo much fun!!!
That is what i cant live without!!!
Will's Blessing Day
3 days ago



1 comments:
hey that is so cute! i hope i can figure out how to do it ! and i hope i can do it before i go to washington!! lol
Post a Comment