CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 5, 2008

My 13th Birthday

My 13th Birthday was probubly the longest day of my life and the craziest! I woke up to an unexpected wake up call from kensie! Then we had this delicious breakfast it was this egg thing with syrup and it was soooo good! Me and kensie rented over her dead body and watched it at my house with treats! Then I had to go to babtisms for the dead for about two hours. When I got back there was nobody there except my dad ready to take me down to a softball game. I hit two balls out in the out field off of this really fast pitcher and I got to second both times!! The next time I got walked! On second I made a double play I caught a ball then threw it to first!!! It seems like whenever I do good at my games there is nobody there to watch me :( Then we went home and got pizza and rootbeer floats! It wasn't the best birthday day because we had a fun little party on sunday and we are going to go to lagoon! At my party we had my favorite food ever chcken alfredo with erins delicious sauce thanks for making it now just bring it back up to our house so I can eat it with our noodles k lol but seriously erin if you are reading this bring it up lol!! We had my favorite cake carrot!! For my presents I got a necklace from steve and jessica and some candy bars that wesley ate, some clothes, and a ticket from martina mcbride!! Then my grandma gave me $10 and a card! So it was an okay birthday and THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR PRESENTS!!!! And I will let you know how lagoon goes!!

2 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

fun!!!!! i am glad u had a good b-day!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday! Glad I could contribute with the Alfredo sauce. We have tons left, so when you come and visit us (if ever) you can have some!