CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 29, 2008

Summer time is finally here!!!!!!!

Summer time is finally here! The last day of school was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!! I went to school and we got our yearbooks and signed them till about 10:30 then me and my friend kelsey went home 45 minutes early and went to the elementary school! We went and ate lunch with kelseys little sister, then went to all our old classrooms! We made friends with all these third graders and showed the girls all of the hot guys in our school and told them how bad our school sucks! Then I went home and I did my hair all cute to go to the mall, but we didnt end up going :( we went outside and sat and played catch and me and my sister in-law sang to eachother and it was way funny! Then the next day we went to seven-peaks and it was way fun! I want to have so much fun this summer and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it!!!

4 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!
that visit to larsen was soooooooooooooooooooooooo
much fun! I loved it!

Kelsey M. said...

hey check our my blog i did some knew stuff. keep in touch with me!! check ur emails a lot. i will too.

Kelsey M. said...

ok so you were wondering about that thing right?
well my aunt did it for me and u have to have like all these scrapbooking sstuff. she was suposed to make a really cute background but i dk what she is going to do.

Erin said...

LOVE your new blog background. It is so cute! I bet you are loving not being in school. How I wish I had summers off... :)